Welcome to Phoenix Portfolios
We are a multi-award winning investment management business focused on niche products for a select client base.
To succeed in highly competitive investment markets, we seek to be experts in niche sectors of the market including property, infrastructure and small/micro-cap stocks. Our focus and in-depth research provides us with a knowledge-based competitive edge.
A boutique business, Phoenix Portfolios has outsourced all non-investment functions to specialist providers, enabling the investment team to focus solely on investment activities.
The business is partly owned by staff and partly owned by ASX listed Cromwell Property Group. Cromwell is an active participant in direct property markets and provides valuable insights into the Phoenix research process.
Established in 2006, this Australian based business has delivered an impressive track record across its niche markets, winning multiple industry awards.
Phoenix is a signatory to the United Nations-backed Principles for Responsible Investment Initiative.
Our commitment to you – Phoenix will:
- Act as a fiduciary and focus exclusively on your interests
- Take an active role in voting proxies, making unpopular decisions when required
- Make investment decisions based on long-term total return expectations
- Focus our resources on securities where we have a competitive edge
- Ensure we fully understand the businesses we invest in, the accounting treatment used to present historic results and the future sustainable cash generation potential
- Make bold rather than timid investment decisions where we see a sufficient probability of success
- Share our ideas and thoughts with you so that you may evaluate for yourselves whether we are making rational investment decisions
- Align our interests with yours via co-investment stakes in the funds we manage
- Maintain a sensible cap on Funds Under Management to retain our nimble boutique investment style
- Take our “Principles for Responsible Investment” initiative seriously
AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE
Phoenix Portfolios investor-focused approach to stock selection has gain the recognition of the industry, earning the team various awards. Click here to review its achievements to date.
Phoenix is the underlying investment manager of the “Cromwell Phoenix” fund series. The Phoenix team currently manages the following funds:
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Actual results could differ materially from those referred to in the website. In particular, distributions and capital growth are not guaranteed and are subject to the risks and assumptions detailed in the relevant offer documents. This website has been prepared without taking into account any investor’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, in making an investment decision, investors should consider the relevant offer documents and assess, with or without a financial or tax adviser, whether an investment is appropriate given the investor’s objectives, financial situation or needs.
Cromwell Funds Management Limited ABN 63 114 782 777, AFSL 333214 (CFM) is the responsible entity of, and issuer of units in, the Cromwell Phoenix Property Securities Fund ARSN 129 580 267 (PSF) and the Cromwell Phoenix Opportunities Fund ARSN 602 776 536 (POF).
Before making any investment decision in relation to these funds, it is important that you read the relevant offer document issued by CFM, available from www.cromwell.com.au or by calling 1300 276 693.
Neither CFM or Phoenix nor their related entities, directors or officers give any guarantee as to the success of the PSF or POF, amount or timing of distributions, capital growth or taxation consequences of investing in the funds.
CFM does not receive any fees for the general advice given on this website. If you acquire units in an investment product CFM will receive fees as disclosed in the relevant offer document.